MUSIC IS MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you belive in online love??

2 posters

Go down

do you belive in online love??

do you belive in online love?? Vote_lcap0%do you belive in online love?? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
do you belive in online love?? Vote_lcap50%do you belive in online love?? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
do you belive in online love?? Vote_lcap0%do you belive in online love?? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
do you belive in online love?? Vote_lcap50%do you belive in online love?? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

do you belive in online love?? Empty do you belive in online love??

Post  krissy+nick Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:59 pm

Do you really belive you can fall in love with some one over the internet?? I know some people can and that's really great for them! It's just with all the bad things i here on the news about young girls dieing makes me scared to death, also don't think i can trust them..They usually seem all perv too me,all they want is sex!! No Also they ask for ur pic right away and if u don't have one they don't wanna talk to you! I mean like whatever! I'am sure there is some nice guy's online but iam just not meeting them anywere!!..I think id rather have a bf i can see in person and be with..But that's just me!!

What do you think???
krissy+nick
krissy+nick

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Carter

Back to top Go down

do you belive in online love?? Empty Re: do you belive in online love??

Post  ItalianBeauty Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:07 pm

It all depends. There have been many success stories about online love. I dated a few guys from the internet. They were all sane, but were real losers. There was only one guy that seemed cool though. I will never date a guy from the net again. I can find someone out in the regular world if I wanted too.

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  krissy+nick Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:37 pm

That's true! I hope you find that true love ur looking for!!

yeah well i did have an online bf for about 2 weeks, but it all ended cuz he stoped talking to me!! well anyways think all he want was sex anyways so he was a loser!!

I had feelings for this other dude!! really thought he liked me, but he did't he said the same things to my friends..using the same lines..I feel like such an idiot to this day that i fall for him..how could i have been so stupid to think he really liked me..to think i really did have feelings for him too..Yeah am all over him now but i do still think of him at times..but i did learn my lesson tho!!
krissy+nick
krissy+nick

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:57 pm

I feel the same way about my ex's. But thanks to them, I can tell a good guy from a jerk for the most part and I can easliy spot a lie.

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  krissy+nick Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:06 pm

Yup same with me!
krissy+nick
krissy+nick

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down