MUSIC IS MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realty TV

3 posters

Go down

Realty TV Empty Realty TV

Post  AmpGrl88 Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:03 pm

Okay - I will be the 1st to admit, and have before, to hate realty tv. On the same token, I have been sucked in by a few, which I don't think I've fully admitted to yet...until now Cool 1 show of which is Rock of Love 2. Has anyone been watching that? I mean, Bret Michaels is still looking hot for 45 Smile but they've got to have the most trashiest woman on that show. And, I did watch 2 seasons of Scot Baio. I'm sorry, but he's so HOT to me...haha!! Who could forget Chaci and Charles in Charge? Smile I did watch the Surreal Life until the last couple of cast. Now, VH1 has a new one that starts Thursday, I think, that's called from Rock to the Cradle or something like that.
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Dale Jr.

Back to top Go down

Realty TV Empty Re: Realty TV

Post  ItalianBeauty Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:04 pm

Most reality shows are just so pathetic and stupid. But I am a big fan of a few and proud of it, only because they are the only cool ones out there! They are, Survivor, Big Brother, The Apprentice, The Real World, The Biggest Loser (a really good and touching show), Pirate Master (which was one season), and I don't watch it anymore but, The Amazing Race.

I am embarrased to admit that I did like Flavor of Love even though he is totally icky, lol. I also liked the Surreal Life and Celebrity Fit Club.

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:18 pm

I never could get into Survivor. I guess I'm attracted to trash tv - lol Shocked

And, I could never watch Flavor of Flav. I got enough of him on the Surreal Life with Bridgitte Neilson. He is way beyound icky!!!!! He sure hasn't changed since Public Enemy "wearing clock" days.
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  kendra Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:29 pm

I try to avoid it like the plague. Laughing

Flavor Flav is sure making a mint off of these shows. Rolling Eyes

kendra

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Jim Sturgess

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:59 pm

AmpGrl88 wrote:I never could get into Survivor. I guess I'm attracted to trash tv - lol Shocked

And, I could never watch Flavor of Flav. I got enough of him on the Surreal Life with Bridgitte Neilson. He is way beyound icky!!!!! He sure hasn't changed since Public Enemy "wearing clock" days.

Ew I wanted to barf when I saw Flav and Bridgett in the swimming pool doing something nasty. pale

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:16 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! That was just about did it for me and the surreal life.
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum