MUSIC IS MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I registered with a casting agency.

4 posters

Go down

I registered with a casting agency. Empty I registered with a casting agency.

Post  ItalianBeauty Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm

A few years ago I met a girl in college that worked as an intern at a local casting agency (Nancy Mosser). She gave them a picture of me and they called me to audition for a commercial. Unfortunately I couldn't go because I could not get off work.

When I was in high school I was an extra in a made for tv movie about the Temptitions. Nancy Mosser was the same agency that worked with the extras for this film. Right now they are filming another movie here and as we speak. They are filming at my friend's house right at this very moment! I was going to go over there, but she is not even allowed to be there while they are filming. No pic no nothing. Talk about a real bummer.

Anyway, today I just registed with them again. I hope to hear from them. If not, at least I tried. Keep your fingers crossed! What a Face

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I registered with a casting agency. Empty Re: I registered with a casting agency.

Post  kendra Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:06 pm

That's awesome!

Good for you! It's all about who you know and talent,of course. Wink

kendra

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Jim Sturgess

Back to top Go down

I registered with a casting agency. Empty Re: I registered with a casting agency.

Post  ItalianBeauty Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Thanks! afro

You are so right!

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:37 pm

Woohoo!!!!! Just remember us Beckie when you are on the big screen tongue
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Dale Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Lol, my friends said the exact same thing to me at work, lol. Anyway here is something I posted at anothe forum.

My account has just been approved by the casting agency! I registered with a casting agency. Grin I will have to call them and get the scoop on all I need to do. A friend that I work with has been doing extra work with them for years. I think they even do voice over which is my true passion! I am going to call them and let them know that is what I am really interested in and hopefully they can help me do what I need. I registered with a casting agency. Grin

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post  kendra Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:36 pm

Beckie+Matt wrote:Lol, my friends said the exact same thing to me at work, lol. Anyway here is something I posted at anothe forum.

My account has just been approved by the casting agency! I registered with a casting agency. Grin I will have to call them and get the scoop on all I need to do. A friend that I work with has been doing extra work with them for years. I think they even do voice over which is my true passion! I am going to call them and let them know that is what I am really interested in and hopefully they can help me do what I need. I registered with a casting agency. Grin

Someone's going to Hollywood! cheers

kendra

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Jim Sturgess

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:10 pm

sunny

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:49 pm

My cousin Taylor is trying to get into the modeling and acting business. She's only 13 which I think is way too young. She is supposed to go to Vegas this summer for some casting thing. I'm not sure what agency she's been talking to.

I wish you well in it Beckie - I know you will do just fine. Like I said, just remember us lol!
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Dale Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  dgirl1976 Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:13 pm

That's so cool, Beckie. I wish you luck as well. Very Happy

dgirl1976

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum