MUSIC IS MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill

3 posters

Go down

Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill Empty Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill

Post  AmpGrl88 Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Alright, I've got to make a complaint with them. I know some of y'all don't like country but there was a mini story in People magazine about them. Last yr, Tim made $70 million and Faith made $49 million. For Faith's 40th birthday gift, Tim chartered the Osnasis yacht for $75,000 A DAY!!!!! WTH!!! Do you know how long it would take me to make $75,000???????????????? This goes to show you, people has more $$ than they know what to do with. I'm sure some hungry little kid or an animal would like to have seen some of that money. What a waste!

Evil or Very Mad
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Dale Jr.

Back to top Go down

Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill Empty Re: Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill

Post  ItalianBeauty Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:03 pm

LOL, Yeah I agree. They should give money to charity. A lot of those celebs need to do that instead of spending it on five cars and handbags and such.

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kendra Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:36 pm

In their defense,Faith and Tim are very charitable.That says a lot because many celebs are not.

On the other hand,that is very extravagant! Shocked

I wish I could get my hands on that kind of cash. Razz

kendra

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Jim Sturgess

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:13 pm

They are charitable - I will say that - but to spend $75,000 a DAY on a cruise? Oh my gosh! They have lost their humble beginnings. I mean, when I turned 34, my birthday was spent with my parents, my brother, his wife and kids - all sitting around the table eating ham and cheese sandwiches. LOL What a rip off I got compared to Faith Rolling Eyes

Having $$ is 1 thing but flaunting it another - and I just can't stand that. And, I feel as though that $$ could have been better spent. And, riding up and down on a boat is not it.
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Dale Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  kendra Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:15 pm

AmpGrl88 wrote:They are charitable - I will say that - but to spend $75,000 a DAY on a cruise? Oh my gosh! They have lost their humble beginnings. I mean, when I turned 34, my birthday was spent with my parents, my brother, his wife and kids - all sitting around the table eating ham and cheese sandwiches. LOL What a rip off I got compared to Faith Rolling Eyes

Having $$ is 1 thing but flaunting it another - and I just can't stand that. And, I feel as though that $$ could have been better spent. And, riding up and down on a boat is not it.

Oh,I agree 100% . There are plenty of needy people and charities they could send that cash to.

I wouldn't mind a ham and cheese sandwich... Laughing

kendra

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Jim Sturgess

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:23 pm

AmpGrl88 wrote:They are charitable - I will say that - but to spend $75,000 a DAY on a cruise? Oh my gosh! They have lost their humble beginnings. I mean, when I turned 34, my birthday was spent with my parents, my brother, his wife and kids - all sitting around the table eating ham and cheese sandwiches. LOL What a rip off I got compared to Faith Rolling Eyes

Well said! Very Happy

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: