MUSIC IS MY LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus A.K.A. Hannah Montana: To write memoirs!

3 posters

Go down

Miley Cyrus A.K.A. Hannah Montana: To write memoirs! Empty Miley Cyrus A.K.A. Hannah Montana: To write memoirs!

Post  kendra Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:55 pm

How crazy is the world today when a 15 year old is the top selling-pop star and writing her autobiography!!? affraid
I have nothing against her,but memoir at 15? Sheesh! pale

kendra

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Jim Sturgess

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus A.K.A. Hannah Montana: To write memoirs! Empty Re: Miley Cyrus A.K.A. Hannah Montana: To write memoirs!

Post  AmpGrl88 Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:10 am

What is there to write? Born as Destiny Hope Cyrus - the daughter of Achy Breaky Heart himself, Billy Ray Cyrus. Her mom is named Tish or something to that effect. Destiny was born in the late 80s. She started singing - got her a tv show called Hannah Montana and changed her name to Miley Cyrus - end of emoir - study
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Dale Jr.

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus A.K.A. Hannah Montana: To write memoirs! Empty Re: Miley Cyrus A.K.A. Hannah Montana: To write memoirs!

Post  kendra Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:22 am

AmpGrl88 wrote:What is there to write? Born as Destiny Hope Cyrus - the daughter of Achy Breaky Heart himself, Billy Ray Cyrus. Her mom is named Tish or something to that effect. Destiny was born in the late 80s. She started singing - got her a tv show called Hannah Montana and changed her name to Miley Cyrus - end of emoir - study

Actually,she was born in '92!

So ,there's even less to write! lol

To be fair,I guess the emphasis will be on her relationship with family and friends.

When I was 15,I wanted to write my bio because my life and family was so dysfunctional. confused

kendra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:38 pm

LOL - my bad - I was thinking 89 or 90. I mean, I think she is a good kid but writing a book. How many ways can we say $ $ $ $ $ $? Personally, she has nothing to write about. Now, RDJ is writing his bio - set out some time this yr (I will be buying Very Happy) - and he has a LOT to write about. Someone in their 40s compared to someone in their 15 that is a celebrity - I see know match.

I too wished I had kept a journal. Wow - what stuff I could have written...and published now in my 30s Smile
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  kendra Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:16 pm

LOL.
Of course,you will be buying Robert's bio. geek

I could stiill write my bio,my memories are still fresh.

kendra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:41 pm

Yeah, this true - why don't you?

Miley is on the cover of this weeks People - richest kids. Her Hannah Montana stuff has sold in the billions of merchandise of which she will get a percentage from. I think it said that she gets like 1 million a week from the tours. Can you imagine???? Shocked
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Wow, that's crazy!

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:36 pm

And now she's going to be on the cover of VF in a semi nude/nude cover photo. I was hoping she could have remained non Hollywood.
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:37 pm

I heard about that. What would posses her to do that? What's she trying to prove? Mad

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

https://musicfanatics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kendra Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Yeah, I was a tad disappointed,but these aren't the only racy pics she's taken.

I really hope she has learned a lesson,but who knows. No

BTW, I got that People magazine,These kids are way too rich! lol

I must say,she is covered up,but it's the age that is bothering everyone. confused

kendra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:44 pm

Well, at 15, she should be covered. I mean, look at how innocent Britney Spears started out. The next thing I knew she was singing I'm a slave for you. And, have y'all seen those pics with Miley and Billy Ray? What's up with that? What 15 yr old lays in her dads lap looking up at him????????? Way too racy!! All, I keep saying is what type of message is this sending to young kids? I mean, Jamie Lynn Spears on Disney and expecting a kid? Britney Spears a pyscho case...Lindsey Lohan an out of control drug and acholol addict....is Miley next?
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  kendra Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:18 pm

AmpGrl88 wrote:Well, at 15, she should be covered. I mean, look at how innocent Britney Spears started out. The next thing I knew she was singing I'm a slave for you. And, have y'all seen those pics with Miley and Billy Ray? What's up with that? What 15 yr old lays in her dads lap looking up at him????????? Way too racy!! All, I keep saying is what type of message is this sending to young kids? I mean, Jamie Lynn Spears on Disney and expecting a kid? Britney Spears a pyscho case...Lindsey Lohan an out of control drug and acholol addict....is Miley next?

It's a shame today's tweens and teens can't find good role models.

I'm not too disturbed by the dad/daughter photo,it's different,but the sheet one is a tad racier.

I guess Disney is looking at Selena Gomez to be their new 'it' girl.
At least,Hilary Duff stayed grounded and didn't get all racy. Razz

kendra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  AmpGrl88 Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:11 pm

Well, I wouldn't lay across my dad's lap and look up to him all sultry looking - GROSS!!!!! I heard on tv that Miley and her "people" are afraid that she's on the verge of being a has been and that's why they are doing such stuff. Now, VF doesn't appeal to teenagers - I wouldn't think. I bought 1 VF in my lifetime and that was when Mick Jagger graced the cover Very Happy I still have it - I must say.

You are right, Hilary Duff has managed to stay out of trouble - at least you don't hear her name in the tabloids and all. My 11 yr old niece is crazy about HM and Miley. She was with Britney too until she started to go way off the deep end.
AmpGrl88
AmpGrl88

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down